LEARN TO PLAY
We make your student happy day after day
OUR DAILY CARE
POPULAR EDUCATION FOR YOUR CHILD
- Under Our Daily Care change to Popular Education For All
- Music is essential to our lives. It has the ability to make a person feel happy, sad, confident, and a number of other feelings. Studies show children’s brains develop closer to full potential when music is part of their education. For adults, music can deter aging and improve cognitive functions. No one is ever too young or old to be introduced to music.
- Learning with Music School program
- Opportunities for Creative Exploration
- Positive Learning Environment
- Play Actual Songs
- Individualized Attention
PIANO / KEYBOARD
People of all ages can play piano, why not start your music education with piano lessons from us? Piano lessons can be something you or your child look forward to, feel good about, and reward yourself with.
In our guitar lessons, you will learn: notation reading, rhythm, intervals, application of theory, chord analysis, proper technique, improvisation, ear training, and more! We offer private guitar lessons for all levels and styles of music, which work great for beginners, intermediate, and advanced students.
Violin is a special instrument and many people love its unique sound. Our violin instruction begins with learning specific parts of the instrument, proper technique, and learning through music.
People everywhere love to sing; the voice is an instrument we spend a lifetime learning to use. The voice can change pitch, timbre, and volume. Our vocal instructors will help you to learn how to sing better and improve your voice with voice exercises, tips and techniques.
Drums are a lot of fun to play and just about every rock/pop band needs them. Drummers are in high demand. Did you know that you can start learning to play drums right away without even owning a drum set? If you are a complete beginner, there are a things you can learn and practice without even having a drum set.
The ukulele is a traditional Hawaiian folk instrument. Did you know it was introduced to Hawaii from Portuguese settlers? Ukuleles are a great first instrument for kids, especially those wanting to play guitar but have smaller hands. It has a quick learning curve & is exceptionally portable.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
Keep up to date with the latest news
Building a better world one student at a time
GIVE THE GIFT OF MUSIC!
Gift Certificates Available